Tour Price Information2 pax : IDR 1,150,000 / pax
3 pax : IDR 1,100,000 / pax
4 pax : IDR 1,000,000 / pax
5 pax : IDR 950,000 / pax
6 pax : IDR 900,000 / pax
The Tour Will Visit:
This 1 day Nusa Penida Trip is most in demand by domestic and foreign tourists because there is no need to stay overnight in Nusa Penida, leaving in the morning and returning in the afternoon on the island of Bali where you stay like Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud. This tour will visit the most exotic tourist attractions in Nusa Penida, plus snorkeling on the Crystal Bay, Manta Point and Gamat Bay.
- 07.30 am - Meeting Point in Sanur Harbour
- 08.00 am - Crossing to Nusa Penida using a speed boat from Sanur Harbour.
- 08.45 am - Arrive in Nusa Penida and continue the tour to visit the following tourist attractions like Snorkeling on Crystal Bay, Manta Point, and Gamat Bay with amazing underwater panoramas.
- Crystal Bay is one of the best place for snorkeling on Nusa Penida. This quite bay is set in a protected bay just between the two islands of Lembongan and Penida, so it's a safe area to snorkel, plus you don't need to venture very far to see multi-coloured fish and some corals - you can just walk in from the beach. The water is also usually very clear - hence how Crystal Bay got its name - so you should enjoy good visibility.The area is actually quite famous for mola-mola sun fish and of course, manta rays.
- Manta Point is the best place to snorkeling on Nusa Penida Island. Manta Point to snorkeling and diving in Nusa Penida is certainly familliar to this place because it is so popular for anyone who love underwater attractions, especially for those who first time come to Bali especially to Nusa Penida, then must enjoy the beauty offered on this spot. Along with the beauty of the underwater attraction, but also the magnificent landscape of the land, steep limestone cliffs grace the region. Manta Point's existence at Nusa Penida does very well supplement your safari tour because it can find something very special about seeing manta rays when you are snorkeling. The advent of a manta ray is one of the most anticipated for those wanting to enjoy snorkeling in this region. Manta Rays are indeed unique and fascinating because when you look at theis shapes, length, width and weigh, it is very rare to meet them at sea. The largest manta rays have a length of 9 meters, a wingspan of 3 meters and can weigh up to 3 tons with motif colour like white, gray and black on the underside. Instead of finding manta rays in this place, you can also find Mola-Mola fish, and manta rays can sneak up anytime but mola-mola fish usually sneak up in July and October.
- Gamat Bay is one of the familiar places for snorkeling and diving in Nusa Penida. It is clear blue water and many colorful fish in the region, so that it becomes the main attraction for divers who are thirsty attraction snorkeling and diving. Another attraction in the region is that coral reefs resemble small caverns that provide safe and comfortable habitats, such as small fish in variety colors. If the Gamat Bay you look from the height of the hills and the surrounding sea levels, it is small bay, the location is between the Crystal Bay area and Toya Pakeh Nusa Penida, with Nusa Ceningan. It has also beautiful beach with white sand, that is ideal for relaxing and thirst, that is why many people want to come there looking for a peacful atsmophere especially in the afternoon, for waiting the sun to sink from the earth in the west, because it is absolutely breathtaking. After that Lunch at BTM Restaurant, and continue the tour visit :
- Diamond Beach, if you want to go to the beach, you need to take the stairway, and only takes a few minutes, around 5-10 minute to reach the bottom the beach, but provides amazing views throughout the climb up and down you can enjoy.
- Atuh Beach, to access to the beach you will need to takes a few minutes, around 10-15 minutes with use the stairs, and you can see the amazing views from the stairs like : Tall Rocks, Crystal Blue Water, Crashing Waves and White Sand.
- Thousand Islands Viewpoint is one of the tourist attractions on the island and looks along the beautiful coast of Nusa Penida like sea view, hills view and from here too, you can see Lombok Island, Agung Bali Montain and so on.
- Tree House or The Molenteng, this is special place on east trip because giving a unique sensation of staying on a tree that you rarely find. The atmosphere of peace, calm and far from the crowds, and of course the scenery is very beautiful.To access to the place, you need 5-10 minutes with use the stairs too.
- 12.00 pm - Lunch at the best Restaurant
- 16.30 pm - Cross to Sanur Harbour.
- 17.15 pm - Arrive in Sanur Harbour
What to bring :
- Sunscreen cream.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Camera for documentation purposes.
- Change clothes, hats, sunglasses, etc.
Facilities include :
- Transfer Hotel/ Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Bali.
- Fast Boat Tickets from Sanur - Nusa Penida (Return)
- Private vehicles during the tour in Nusa Penida (not combined with other participants/groups) and guided by a tour guide driver.
- Donation/ticket for admission to tourist attractions.
- Lunch at the best restaurant
Facilities Not Included :
- Accommodation / Lodging.
- Food / Drink during the tour
- Tipping for porters, guides, drivers.
- Flight ticket and Airport Tax.
Additional information :
- Order a tour of at least 2 people to get a cheaper price, compared to just one person.
- If the number of participants increases or decreases, we will update the price again.
- It is expected that the tour participants will arrive on time at the meeting point on Sanur beach, so as not to miss the passenger boat.
- Reservations are made no later than 3 days before departure.