Tour Price Information2 person : IDR 1,150,000 / person
3 person : IDR 1,100,000 / person
4 person : IDR 1,000,000 / person
5 person : IDR 950,000 / person
6 person : IDR 900,000 / person
The Tour Will Visit:
This 1 day Nusa Penida Trip is most in demand by domestic and foreign tourists because there is no need to stay overnight in Nusa Penida, leaving in the morning and returning in the afternoon on the island of Bali where you stay like Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud. This tour will visit the most exotic tourist attractions in Nusa Penida, plus snorkeling on the Crystal Bay beach and Gamat Beach.
Itinerary Summary of 1 Day Tour Nusa Penida :
- At 7:30 a.m. - Meeting Point and Taking Fast Boat Tickets:
- Location: Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur).
- Jalan Hang Tuah, Sanur Kaja (Near Warung Mak Beng).
- At 8:00 a.m. - Crossing to Nusa Penida using a speed boat from Sanur Beach.
- At 8:45 a.m. - Arrive at Nusa Penida and continue the tour to visit the following tourist attractions:
- Snorkeling on Gamat beach, with amazing underwater panoramas
- Crystal Bay tourist attraction with a stretch of white sand and hills is very beautiful and this place is one the best snorkeling spot on Nusa Penida Island.
- Kelingking Secret Point tourist attraction sees a high expanse of sea cliffs with crashing waves, with stunning views of white sand beneath the cliffs.
- Angels Billabong tourist attraction, a natural pool created that is often a contemporary photo icon.
- Pasih Uug / Broken Beach tourist attraction with a beach cave which is shaped like a beautiful bridge and sea water pool.
- Lunch at BTM Restaurant
- At 17.00 WITA - Cross to Sanur Harbour.
What to bring:
- Sunscreen cream.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Camera for documentation purposes.
- Change clothes, hats, sunglasses, etc.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Bali
- Fast Boat Tickets from Sanur - Nusa Penida (p.p)
- Private vehicles during the tour in Nusa Penida (not combined with other participants/groups) and guided by a tour guide driver.
- Donation/ticket for admission to tourist attractions.
- Lunch at BTM Restaurant
Facilities Not Included:
- Accommodation / Lodging.
- Food / Drink during the tour
- Tipping for porters, guides, drivers.
- Flight ticket and Airport Tax.
- Order a tour of at least 2 people to get a cheaper price, compared to just one person.
- If the number of participants increases or decreases, we will update the price again.
- It is expected that the tour participants will arrive on time at the meeting point on Sanur beach, so as not to miss the passenger boat.
- Reservations are made no later than 3 days before departure.