Tour Price Information6 pax : IDR 940,000 / pax
5 pax : IDR 1,090,000 / pax
4 pax : IDR 1,190,000 / pax
3 pax : IDR 1,290,000 / pax
2 pax : IDR 1,390,000 / pax
* An additonal fee of IDR 100.000,- / pax for foreign guests
The Tour Will Visit:
Overnight stay package, 2 days / 1 night on Nusa Penida - for those who want to explore the island of Nusa Penida more detailed than just a half-day stop. We will provide a place to stay with standard facilities (AC / TV / Breakfast). This tour will visit the most exotic sights in the eastern and western parts of the island of Nusa Penida, so it's no wonder the tourist attractions in Nusa Penida are the most favorite destination for tourists.
- 07.30 am - Meeting Point in Sanur Harbour
- 08.00 am - Cross to Nusa Penida using a speed boat from Sanur Harbour.
- 08.45 am - Arrive in Nusa Penida and continue the tour to visit the following tourist attractions like Snorkeling on Crystal Bay, Manta Point, and Gamat Bay with amazing underwater panoramas.
- Crystal Bay is one of the best place for snorkeling on Nusa Penida. This quite bay is set in a protected bay just between the two islands of Lembongan and Penida, so it's a safe area to snorkel, plus you don't need to venture very far to see multi-coloured fish and some corals - you can just walk in from the beach. The water is also usually very clear - hence how Crystal Bay got its name - so you should enjoy good visibility.The area is actually quite famous for mola-mola sun fish and of course, manta rays.
- Manta Point is the best place to snorkeling on Nusa Penida Island. Manta Point to snorkeling and diving in Nusa Penida is certainly familliar to this place because it is so popular for anyone who love underwater attractions, especially for those who first time come to Bali especially to Nusa Penida, then must enjoy the beauty offered on this spot. Along with the beauty of the underwater attraction, but also the magnificent landscape of the land, steep limestone cliffs grace the region. Manta Point's existence at Nusa Penida does very well supplement your safari tour because it can find something very special about seeing manta rays when you are snorkeling. The advent of a manta ray is one of the most anticipated for those wanting to enjoy snorkeling in this region. Manta Rays are indeed unique and fascinating because when you look at theis shapes, length, width and weigh, it is very rare to meet them at sea. The largest manta rays have a length of 9 meters, a wingspan of 3 meters and can weigh up to 3 tons with motif colour like white, gray and black on the underside. Instead of finding manta rays in this place, you can also find Mola-Mola fish, and manta rays can sneak up anytime but mola-mola fish usually sneak up in July and October.
- Gamat Bay is one of the familiar places for snorkeling and diving in Nusa Penida. It is clear blue water and many colorful fish in the region, so that it becomes the main attraction for divers who are thirsty attraction snorkeling and diving. Another attraction in the region is that coral reefs resemble small caverns that provide safe and comfortable habitats, such as small fish in variety colors. If the Gamat Bay you look from the height of the hills and the surrounding sea levels, it is small bay, the location is between the Crystal Bay area and Toya Pakeh Nusa Penida, with Nusa Ceningan. It has also beautiful beach with white sand, that is ideal for relaxing and thirst, that is why many people want to come there looking for a peacful atsmophere especially in the afternoon, for waiting the sun to sink from the earth in the west, because it is absolutely breathtaking. After that Lunch at BTM Restaurant, and continue the tour visit :
- Kelingking Beach. Kelingking Beach it's the first object you visit on west trip Nusa Penida. this place is very famous in Bali and the word, so many tourists are intersted in visiting tourist attraction both local and foreign guests. there you can see scenery from up on the hill, and you can see also the view by going down below the beach, and you need a quite a bit of time, around one hours to reach the bottom to the beach. It may be a little tiring, but it will be worth it if you go down, because it will be the beautiful memories of your life, because it's really exotic the coast.
- Paluang Cliff. Paluang Cliff this is a tourist attraction nearby the famous "Kelingking Beach" around 5 minutes to reach by car or scooter, this is another amazing viewpoint, because this spot you can see all the sights like other side "Kelingking Beach", along with the little green island sitting next to it, and "The Beach" at bottom of the huge cliff wall. There's also a neat little wooden " boat " you can sit in for take photos, Available a wooden platform where you can climb up for take pictures from above, And then last you can visit " Car Temple " the unique temple this area.
- Broken Beach. Broken Beach has a unique and fascinating view. Many people from all over the world are corious about this object. "Tourist Attraction" with beach cave which is shaped like a beautiful and sea water pool, It has big natural pool with about a hundred meters i deameter, created by sea abrasion and collapsed limestone hill in million years ago, so this objek has. So this object has its own story, and it would be amazing.
- Angel's Billabong. Angel's Billabong is had unique attraction, it is one of the most istagrammable natural pool in the world. with crystal clear water and rocks formation flooring that is covered with seaweed, you are guaranteed to be able to get an awesome shot for your instagram feed. And now this object becomes an icon of a poached place by traveler.
- Crystal Bay Beach. Crystal Bay Beach is one of the best destinations on Nusa Penida, because it has a very beautiful beach. And probably it is the most popular beach on Nusa Penida for number of reasons.It is the best sunset beach, facing directly west. This alone makes it a winner for people trying to have a sunset beer and watch the sun go down. It's also the jump - off spot for snorkel tours and is scooter ( only 25 minutes by car or scooter from by car from the main port, Banjar Nyuh. Most importantly, unlike many of the crazy beaches on Penida, you can snorkel and swim with relaxing conditions here.
- 12.00 pm - Lunch at BTM Restaurant
- 17.00 pm - Return to the hotel to check-in.
- 07.30 am - Breakfast at the hotel
- 08.30 am - The tour will visit :
- Diamond Beach, if you want to go to the beach, you need to take the stairway, and only takes a few minutes, around 5-10 minute to reach the bottom the beach, but provides amazing views throughout the climb up and down you can enjoy.
- Atuh Beach, to access to the beach you will need to takes a few minutes, around 10-15 minutes with use the stairs, and you can see the amazing views from the stairs like : Tall Rocks, Crystal Blue Water, Crashing Waves and White Sand.
- Thousand Islands Viewpoint is one of the tourist attractions on the island and looks along the beautiful coast of Nusa Penida like sea view, hills view and from here too, you can see Lombok Island, Agung Bali Montain and so on.
- Tree House or The Molenteng, this is special place on east trip because giving a unique sensation of staying on a tree that you rarely find. The atmosphere of peace, calm and far from the crowds, and of course the scenery is very beautiful.To access to the place, you need 5-10 minutes with use the stairs too.
- The Teletubbies Hill, the place is different with other tourist attractions, and this place is full of bizarre and unique sight, because this is a group of big round hills in the center of the island that are named after their resemblance to the background scenery from teletubbies kids show on tv.
- 12.00 pm - Lunch at The best Restaurant
- 16.30 pm - Return and cross to Sanur Harbour.
- 17.15 pm - Arrive in Sanur Harbour.
Facilities include :
- Transfer Hotel/ Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Bali
- Round Trip Fast Boat Ticket
- Transport (air-conditioned car)
- Driver/Tour Guide
- Tourist Entrance Ticket
- 2 x Lunch at BTM Restaurant (The best Restaurant
- Accommodation / Lodging (include Breakfast)
Additional information :
- Additional charge for hotel pick up transport (Sanur, Kuta & Seminyak areas) IDR 300,000/car, (Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua & Ubud areas) IDR 400,000/car
- 10% discount for children aged 4-7 years, Free children for 1-3 years
- Contact by Phone, Whatsapp or Email to check the availability of travel days
- To confirm the order, please send a 25% down payment (down payment)
- Payment fees can be made at the port of Sanur (across to Nusa Penida)