1 Day Nusa Penida Tour (West Tour)
Tour Price Information
6 pax : IDR 315,000 / pax
5 pax : IDR 345,000 / pax
4 pax : IDR 370,000 / pax
3 pax : IDR 420,000 / pax
2 pax : IDR 545,000 / pax
The Tour Will Visit:
This tour 1 day Nusa Penida Trip is most in demand by domestic and foreign tourists because there is no need to stay overnight in Nusa Penida, leaving in the morning and returning in the afternoon on the island of Bali where you stay like Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud. This tour will visit the most exotic tourist sites in Nusa Penida, so it's no wonder tourist attractions in Nusa Penida are the most favorite destination for tourists.
- 07.30 am - Meeting Point in Sanur Harbour
- 08.00 am - Crossing to Nusa Penida using a speed boat from Sanur Beach.
- 08.45 am - Arrive in Nusa Penida Harbour and continue the tour to visit the following tourist attractions :
- Kelingking Beach. Kelingking Beach it's the first object you visit on west trip Nusa Penida. this place is very famous in Bali and the word, so many tourists are intersted in visiting tourist attraction both local and foreign guests. there you can see scenery from up on the hill, and you can see also the view by going down below the beach, and you need a quite a bit of time, around one hours to reach the bottom to the beach. It may be a little tiring, but it will be worth it if you go down, because it will be the beautiful memories of your life, because it's really exotic the coast.
- Paluang Cliff. Paluang Cliff this is a tourist attraction nearby the famous "Kelingking Beach" around 5 minutes to reach by car or scooter, this is another amazing viewpoint, because this spot you can see all the sights like other side "Kelingking Beach", along with the little green island sitting next to it, and "The Beach" at bottom of the huge cliff wall. There's also a neat little wooden " boat " you can sit in for take photos, Available a wooden platform where you can climb up for take pictures from above, And then last you can visit " Car Temple " the unique temple this area.
- Broken Beach. Broken Beach has a unique and fascinating view. Many people from all over the world are corious about this object. "Tourist Attraction" with beach cave which is shaped like a beautiful and sea water pool, It has big natural pool with about a hundred meters i deameter, created by sea abrasion and collapsed limestone hill in million years ago, so this objek has. So this object has its own story, and it would be amazing.
- Angel's Billabong. Angel's Billabong is had unique attraction, it is one of the most istagrammable natural pool in the world. with crystal clear water and rocks formation flooring that is covered with seaweed, you are guaranteed to be able to get an awesome shot for your instagram feed. And now this object becomes an icon of a poached place by traveler.
- Crystal Bay Beach. Crystal Bay Beach is one of the best destinations on Nusa Penida, because it has a very beautiful beach. And probably it is the most popular beach on Nusa Penida for number of reasons.It is the best sunset beach, facing directly west. This alone makes it a winner for people trying to have a sunset beer and watch the sun go down. It's also the jump - off spot for snorkel tours and is scooter ( only 25 minutes by car or scooter from by car from the main port, Banjar Nyuh. Most importantly, unlike many of the crazy beaches on Penida, you can snorkel and swim with relaxing conditions here.
- 12.00 pm - Lunch at BTM Restaurant (The best Restaurant)
- 16.30 pm - Return and cross to Sanur Harbour.
- 17.15 pm - Arrive in Sanur Harbour.
Facilities Include :
- Round Trip Fast Boat Ticket
- Driver/Tour Guide
- Tourist Entrance Ticket
- Lunch at BTM Restaurant
- Additional charge for hotel pick up transport (Sanur, Kuta & Seminyak areas) IDR 300,000/car, (Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua & Ubud areas) IDR 400,000/car
- 10% discount for children aged 4-7 years, Free children for 1-3 years
- Contact by Phone, Whatsapp or Email to check the availability of travel days
- To confirm the order, please send a 25% down payment (down payment)
- Payment fees can be made at the port of Sanur (across to Nusa Penida)
- An additional fee of IDR 75,000/person for foreign guests.