Tour Price Information2 pax : IDR 1,000,000 / pax
3 pax : IDR 900,000 / pax
4 pax : IDR 800,000 / pax
5 pax : IDR 750,000 / pax
6 pax : IDR 700,000 / pax
The Tour Will Visit:
- 07.30 am - Meeting Point in Sanur Harbour
- 08.00 am - Crossing to Nusa Penida using a speed boat from Sanur Harbour.
- 08.45 am - Arrive in Nusa Penida and continue the tour to visit the following tourist attractions :
- Diamond Beach, if you want to go to the beach, you need to take the stairway, and only takes a few minutes, around 5-10 minute to reach the bottom the beach, but provides amazing views throughout the climb up and down you can enjoy.
- Atuh Beach, to access to the beach you will need to takes a few minutes, around 10-15 minutes with use the stairs, and you can see the amazing views from the stairs like : Tall Rocks, Crystal Blue Water, Crashing Waves and White Sand.
- Thousand Islands Viewpoint is one of the tourist attractions on the island and looks along the beautiful coast of Nusa Penida like sea view, hills view and from here too, you can see Lombok Island, Agung Bali Montain and so on.
- Tree House or The Molenteng, this is special place on east trip because giving a unique sensation of staying on a tree that you rarely find. The atmosphere of peace, calm and far from the crowds, and of course the scenery is very beautiful.To access to the place, you need 5-10 minutes with use the stairs too.
- Kelingking Beach. Kelingking Beach it's the first object you visit on west trip Nusa Penida. this place is very famous in Bali and the word, so many tourists are intersted in visiting tourist attraction both local and foreign guests. there you can see scenery from up on the hill, and you can see also the view by going down below the beach, and you need a quite a bit of time, around one hours to reach the bottom to the beach. It may be a little tiring, but it will be worth it if you go down, because it will be the beautiful memories of your life, because it's really exotic the coast.
- Paluang Cliff. Paluang Cliff this is a tourist attraction nearby the famous "Kelingking Beach" around 5 minutes to reach by car or scooter, this is another amazing viewpoint, because this spot you can see all the sights like other side "Kelingking Beach", along with the little green island sitting next to it, and "The Beach" at bottom of the huge cliff wall. There's also a neat little wooden " boat " you can sit in for take photos, Available a wooden platform where you can climb up for take pictures from above, And then last you can visit " Car Temple " the unique temple this area.
- Broken Beach. Broken Beach has a unique and fascinating view. Many people from all over the world are corious about this object. "Tourist Attraction" with beach cave which is shaped like a beautiful and sea water pool, It has big natural pool with about a hundred meters i deameter, created by sea abrasion and collapsed limestone hill in million years ago, so this objek has. So this object has its own story, and it would be amazing.
- Angel's Billabong. Angel's Billabong is had unique attraction, it is one of the most istagrammable natural pool in the world. with crystal clear water and rocks formation flooring that is covered with seaweed, you are guaranteed to be able to get an awesome shot for your instagram feed. And now this object becomes an icon of a poached place by traveler.
- 12.00 pm - Lunch at BTM Restaurant (The best Restaurant)
- 16.30 pm - Cross to Sanur Harbour.
- 17.15 pm - Arrive in Sanur Harbour.
What to bring :
- Sunscreen cream.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Camera for documentation purposes.
- Change clothes, hats, sunglasses, etc.
Facilities include :
- Transfer Hotel/ Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Bali
- Fast Boat Tickets from Sanur - Nusa Penida (Return)
- Private vehicles during the tour in Nusa Penida (not combined with other participants/groups) and guided by a tour guide driver.
- Donation/ticket for admission to tourist attractions.
Facilities Not Included :
- Accommodation / Lodging.
- Food / Drink during the tour.
- Tipping for porters, guides, drivers.
- Flight ticket and Airport Tax.
Additional information :
- Order a tour of at least 2 people to get a cheaper price, compared to just one person.
- If the number of participants increases or decreases, we will update the price again.
- It is expected that the tour participants will arrive on time at the meeting point on Sanur beach, so as not to miss the passenger boat.
- Reservations are made no later than 3 days before departure.